Friday, November 14, 2014

Shopped on Kids' Clothing for $0

Alright here's how I did it:


1st, I shopped at Goodwill, where our family usually does. I already got good bargains for nice items there. $2.99 branded and slightly used pants. Kids grow so fast and the way they carry themselves, nobody can tell their mom got them clothes from thrift stores.





2nd, I received a Goodwill coupon online, Buy $40 or more and get a $10-discount.


3rd, The weather was unforgiving yesterday. I think I was the only person in the store that's why there were plenty of good items to choose from.

4th, I only bought what they need. My son will turn 6 soon so I got him only 4-5 pieces of jeans that hopefully will last for 6 months to a year. And grabbed some for him to wear when he turns 7, the same thing with my daughter. 




5th, Remember my previous post


about the microwave that Home Depot was supposed to install Wednesday? Because of the crown molding of our cabinets, they weren't able to to do it. 

That night Jonathan took the molding temporarily and we both installed it ourselves. Home Depot refunded us the $70 cost of installation. Then I paid for the Shopping Spree at Goodwill through the refund. 


This is the treasure we found in the midst of the very cold weather. I hope you find yours.

Please stay warm!

Maria (Ehma) Porpio

No comments:

Post a Comment